a) Objectives and expected outcomesPosted: 18.05.2021
- OVERALL OBJECTIVE:
To contribute to deeper integration of Moldova into EHEA through the enhancing of quality assurance in higher education system
- SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES:
OB1: To promote and strengthen the Quality Assurance culture in Moldova and to build national consensus of the key-actors on the development issues by November 2023.
OB2: To develop and advance a national legislative framework and stimulate regulatory changes on Quality Assurance in HEIs in Moldova by November 2023.
OB3: To enhance the Quality Assurance management of HEIs in Moldova through International institutional accreditation by November 2023.
OB4: To build the institutional capacities of higher education institutions (HEIs) in Moldova for efficient and effective implementation of Quality Assurance (QA) reform by November 2023.
- OUTPUTS & EXPECTED OUTCOMES
- Recommendations for reforming the national Methodology on institutional QA accreditation developed;
- Developed amendments to the Code of Education of the Republic of Moldova;
- Developed evaluation procedures for accreditation of joint programs;
- Developed QA institutional external evaluation guide.
- University strategies for QA development elaborated and adopted at each institution PCUs;
- QA manuals modernized at each national university involved in the project;
- Action plans for further QA consolidation elaborated after passing the international accreditation (sustainability of the project);
- The methodology of external institutional QA evaluation of HEIs applied;
- Active online platform for institutional QA external evaluation.
- Developed QA culture in Moldova;
- National consensus of the key-actors on QA;
- Advancementof the national legislative framework on QA in Moldova;
- Enhanced QA management of HEIs in Moldova through International institutional accreditation.